Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

I have an 17 month old who lived with me and the mother for 7, almost 8 months of 2008. Although, the mother and I were never married, I contributed to at least 50% of her care in 2008. Can I legally claim my child as a dependent on my 2008 taxes, even though the mother claimed her as an dependent, even though she did not support her 100% in 2008?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...