Sign in to follow this  
Fashionchick579

Sueing Online Company!

You've not really stated anything that suggests a viable claim. Tell us a little about the situation and why you want to sue. What kind of site is it (no names, just a description)—social networking site, computer gaming site, shopping, etc. Did you have to pay any fees for using the site? And what did they do that you think you should be able to sue for?

Note that in general, a privately owned web site can decide who participates on that site and usually can ban anyone from the site for just about any reason. Thus, if they suspect you violated the terms of service, for example, they can ban you. They don't have to be right and they typically don't have to give you any kind of chance to explain or prove your case.

Tax_Counsel,

It is kind of like a Forum Site/Gaming Site.I want to sue because they

are making False Aligations towards peopel and actually they are

banning just because thye aren't really even understanding.The

Administratorsare using false identitys to

run the site one of the Administrators who was fired comfirmed on a

blog that some of the people using the site found out who she really

was.Also they are in-proper care of the website meaning a lot

of inapporpriate stuff is said and posted.It is not a private site at

all it is owned by a all around company.This was posted in the Bugs

Forum that 2 people maybe more had a message pop up that the site had

been reported for theft and something else.You do not have to pay any

fees on the site to join but in order to really participate you must

pay for certain things.They accuse and you can ask some what of most participants that they ban really for reasons that aren't true.They always send out miss-sent out infractions.I have gotten one.I was banned for trolling or trying to start fights which clearly isn't true.If they looked through my post clearly nothing matched.The Forum Rules state only a couple of things that don't match what you are banned for.I was banned for example trolling I cliekd to find Forum Rulz found it and it said nothing of such what I was banned for.They also are using people who are under-age to monitor the site.1 of the moderators is 15 I believe the rest are able but still.

You can sue for anything you want, but "Unnessacry [sic] Banning," "False Identity," and "Un-Proper Care of website" are not recognized causes of action in any state (nor is "False Allegations," but that sounds more or less like a defamation claim). You file a complaint by submitting it to the clerk of the court. But, perhaps you might explain what happened that has caused you to want to sue, and we can enlighten you as to whether or not you have a viable claim.

"I want to sue because they are making False Aligations towards peopel"

What people? You? If not, you have no standing to sue.

"and actually they are banning just because thye aren't really even understanding."

Understanding what? As the prior response indicated, private sites can typically exclude anyone they want for just about any reason. And again, unless this happened to you, you have no standing to sue.

"The Administratorsare using false identitys to run the site"

That doesn't give rise to any viable claim.

"Also they are in-proper care of the website meaning a lot of inapporpriate stuff is said and posted."

"Inappropriate" in whose opinion? Yours? It is up to the web site owner, not you, to determine what content goes up. If you don't like how a web site is being run, suing is not an appropriate response.

"It is not a private site at all it is owned by a all around company."

"Private" = not owned or operated by a governmental entity.

As in me yes.Of course iI have no vilable claim towards them if it isn't me.The people who or on the site who else?

They aren't understand how to care for a site like I stated.

This website is owned I guess under goverments eyes.Thank you very much.

Using some one else idenity I am pretty sure is a viable claim please xcuse if I did not make clear.

Yes,partly in mine but if I told you this website maybe you should get an account on it.Let me remind or tell all who reply THIS IS A PG-13 site.They have been told by the runner and Iam pretty sure the website policy that they must keep foul language off and anything in that range.

If you need me to elebaortate I would be just about happy.But I understand if I have no small claims case AT ALL