Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

enforcement of a civil judgment

Recommended Posts

My sister won an uncontested civil judgment against her former husband regarding outstanding monies that were due for their daughter's college education.

Since the judgement, her ex-husband has not turned over any part of the judge's decision in the civil complaint.

What recourse if any, does she have in order to have the judgment enforced?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...