Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

I did not report a 1099-C a cancellation of debt back 2006, and the IRS has a tax bill for $2253, is there any way of getting around this or will they accept a settlement of so many cents on the dollar, and getting this tax bill the reason I have not received my tax stimulus payment, even though I have not received anything saying that my stimulus has been used for anything else.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...