Drumarr

Borrowed Iphone Won’t return

Hello, so I went onto Facebook market place to find a new phone and found a seller selling an iPhone Xr, after speaking she removed the phone from the listing and I asked why, she said “because if I sell my Xr I won’t have a phone until my new iPhone 11 comes in”. So I offer to lend my iPhone 7 in the mean time so I could purchase her old iPhone Xr and we agreed. The day that her new iPhone came in I asked if she had received it and when I could get my iPhone 7 back, she said that the phone cracked all over the screen while she bumped into her husband and I respectfully demanded a payment to fix the screen ($109 said the screen replacement company), she said she didn’t have the money Because she was leaving for navy deployment to Japan and needed it, so again I demand my money and the next day she removed herself from the conversation and blocked me, I have her full name, address, and evidence of the entire conversation and that she blocked me, what are the next steps to get my IPhone back?

Based on the title of your post, I assume you did not get your phone back with or without the cracked screen. 

Contact her commanding officer.  Aside from that, I cannot imagine any practical way of recovering your phone.