Rebecca A

custody battle with department of human services

Hello-I have been in a very long case with the department of human services.  My husband and I are trying to get her back home with us.  I am not sure where to turn or what to do.  We have public defenders, however we seem to be on the loosing end of all this.  I am trying to figure out if there is anything I can do and if so, then what and how?  We both have completed all the requirements that were established.  There is no way possible that we could afford a lawyer either.

Thank you for the response. I am

Not too familiar with technology and how it works. For example I don't even know what a thread is so I apologize for that.also as far as the public defender goes yes I do have one of those and we talked about it fairly frequently, however I am just trying to look for other people's answers suggestions ideas that sort of thing

×
×