Sign in to follow this  
KENKARLA

INLAWS

HOW DO I COME UP AGAINST MY INLAWS??  MY HUSBAND PASSED ONE YEAR AGO. WE HAVE LIVED HERE FOR

TWENTY YEARS. HE WAS SICK FOR OVER FIVE YEARS AND I TOOK CARE OF HIM, DAILY. THEN, HIS DAD PASSED

AND HIS STEP MOM, PASSED. NOW, I AM ON MY OWN.  THE OTHER BROTHER AND THE TWO SISTERS HAVE 

NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.  NOW....THEY HAVE ALREADY SENT ME AN EVICTION NOTICE AND THEY CALLED

MY MOTHER, MY SON IN LAW, AND TOLD THEM TO TELL ME TO GET OUT.  MY HUSBAND AND I LIVED HERE 

BEFORE THERE WERE ANY OTHER PEOPLE AT ALL.  WE HAD BAD CREDIT,SO WE ASKED HIS DAD TO CO-SIGN.

SO HIS DAD DID, BUT WE PAID FOR EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE DOWN PAYMENT, WE PUT IN THE WELL,

WE FENCED THE WHOLE LAND, WE PLANTED OVER 100 TREES.  I WENT TO VISIT THE DAD, IN THE NURSING

HOME, AND HIS DAUGHTER CALLED THE COPS ON ME AND TOLD ME NOT TO VISIT HIM ANYMORE. SO, I 

DID NOT GET TO GO TO THE FUNERALS, I DID NOT GET WHAT THEY SPECIFICALLY WANTED ME TO HAVE,

THEY CALLED THE SHERIFF ON ME EIGHT TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR.  I DO NOT HAVE ANY DOLLARS SAVED

UP. OF COURSE. THE HUBS DID NOT LIKE TO WORK, SO BASICALLY THIS IS ALL I HAVE.  WE MOVED OUR 

HOUSE OUT HERE FOR 4,000, THE HOUSE COST 2,000, AND THE HUBS BUILT THE BASEMENT AND SAT OUR

HOUSE ON TOP OF IT.  THE FAMILY DID NOT HELP OR EVEN VISIT..THEY HAVE BEEN HERE, MAYBE ONCE

OR TWICE IN TWENTY YEARS. SO,JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE I STAND.  THANK YOU 

Please don't use funky fonts and all caps.  It makes it unnecessarily hard to read what you write (and all caps is typically considered "shouting").

13 hours ago, KENKARLA said:

HOW DO I COME UP AGAINST MY INLAWS?

Who exactly are these "inlaws"?  You said your husband's father and his stepmother died.  You didn't mention his mother, but you did mention three of his siblings, so I assume that's whom you're talking about.

THE OTHER BROTHER AND THE TWO SISTERS HAVE 

NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.  NOW....THEY HAVE ALREADY SENT ME AN EVICTION NOTICE AND THEY CALLED

MY MOTHER, MY SON IN LAW, AND TOLD THEM TO TELL ME TO GET OUT.

Are you saying that you live on property owned by by your deceased husband's siblings?  Do you or did your husband own any interest in the property?

WE HAD BAD CREDIT,SO WE ASKED HIS DAD TO CO-SIGN.

Co-sign what?

WE PAID FOR EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE DOWN PAYMENT

So...does that mean you own the property?

I DID NOT GET WHAT THEY SPECIFICALLY WANTED ME TO HAVE

Huh?

SO,JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE I STAND.

Most of the information in your post is irrelevant.  If you provide relevant information, we can probably point you in the right direction.  In addition to the questions I asked above, please identify your state.