Sign in to follow this  
Dukes

Help child custody/visition

I have a 10 year old son . I have been very active in his life since his birth . In 2016 me n his mother decided to go our spread ways and I split all of our sons living cost with her. We were fine until she found out I was in a relationship with a women that had four children of her own. Now me n this women are married we took fully over the care of my son from 2018 until Aug of 2019. His mother asked could he live with her this school year which has started Aug 4 2019.  That was the last time I seen my son.  She has told the school I'm a threat to him so they have blocked me from seeing him as well. I pay. Child support order  and do whatever else is needed from me. I just really need help getting a way to legally see him 

1 hour ago, Dukes said:

In 2016 me n his mother decided to go our spread ways and I split all of our sons living cost with her. We were fine until she found out I was in a relationship with a women that had four children of her own. Now me n this women are married

So...I'm guessing that you and the child's mother were never married.  Correct?  If so, was your paternity ever established?  If so, how was it established?  FYI, "my name is on the birth certificate" is not an answer to that question.  Also, in what state do you live (and, if different, in what state was the child born)?

1 hour ago, Dukes said:

I pay. Child support order  and do whatever else is needed from me.

Not really sure what all this means.

1 hour ago, Dukes said:

I just really need help getting a way to legally see him 

If there's a custody/visitation order in place that the mother is violating, then you need to enforce it.  If no such order exists, then you need to petition the court to get one.  I suggest you confer immediately with a local family law attorney.