Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

I have a warrant for FTA the thing is I moved and gave my new address to my probation officer but instead of sending my court date to my new address she sent it to my old one which i have no way of obtaining mail sent there. Due to this I had no knowlede that I was even supposed to be in court at all. Is there any thing I can do? Thank you in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...