zt1621

Wifes bf in jail.. Store stuff at our house... I seach it find stuff of mine and his wallet i check the card on google pay.. Accidently charge 1.50$.. What would this classify as or be treated as?

Me and the wife hit hard times she started smoking meth. I had cheated.. Long story short we seperated and she found a bf. He had a warrant and went to jail.. she came home while that is going on. So my Wifes bf is in jail.. She Stores his stuff at our house... I search it find stuff of mine and his wallet. Is it wrong of me or illegal to search it?  I check the card on google pay to see if its active and Accidently charge less than $2.00  What would this classify as or be treated as in a court of law for indiana?

On 8/17/2019 at 8:02 PM, zt1621 said:

she came home while that is going on.

I assume this means she moved back in with you.

Is it wrong of me or illegal to search it?

I'm not sure what "wrong" means beyond "illegal," and it's not illegal.

I check the card on google pay to see if its active

What card?

No charges have been filed.. But no she came back to stay while he is in jail and I have now found that she is pending meth charges.. When i searched his stuff i found a chime debit card and tried to save it on google but i didnt think it saved. I didnt know what card it was on my account cause i have a few. Then i charged 1.50 on the card.. 

What you are explaining is 100% in fact fraud. You went as far as typing someone else’s card number on your google account and then proceeded to charge payments on it. You have no reason to search someone else’s card to see if it’s active, it is not your property. If you choose to explain this to an attorney, they will without a doubt see past this bullshit excuse you seem to have pulled out of your ass. Someone else doing an illegal drug doesn’t have **** to do with your actions, and doesn’t excuse it whatsoever. Thank you for posting on this site and sharing your IP address with all of us crime watchers/officers. If actions still have yet to be taken, then will soon. 

39 minutes ago, GotchaNOWWW said:

Thank you for posting on this site and sharing your IP address with all of us crime watchers/officers. If actions still have yet to be taken, then will soon. 

Not to worry.  A first time poster doesn't have access to other poster's IP addresses.