Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was arrested 3 years ago for indecent behavior and my personal and work computers and flash drives were seized to look for evidence as well as two cell phones . My case has since been dismissed "nolle prosqueii". Am I entitled to receive my seized items back?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...