JUSTICED

APARTMENT MANAGER BANNED MY GUEST FROM MY LEASED APT FOR AN ACT (SPITTING) THAT MY FRIEND DID NOT DO. HAVE CIRCUMSTANCIAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE HER INNOCENCE.

My girl-friend is an RN with a Master's in Nursing.  She is now retired and worked for 30yrs in nursing and grew up with millionaiire father with impeccable taste.  My Girlfriend does not know HOW to SPIT!  She tried to spit and of course it ran down her chin.  When I met her I used Coppehaggen  and when she saw me spit she moved away from me and told me "IF you want me THAT was your last spit!"

The manager is on a power trip and is evict two other families who have been here for three prior apt managers.  The police were called and my friend never had to talk to her.  I told  them that the  manager would have to be committing a simple assault in order to be able to be hit by spit coming out of a vehicle 3 feet away.  What? Do you think my girl has not worn glasses since the HIV problem started??? She--more that most knows the dangers of spitting and does not know HOW!!!!

Please I need a spinal surgery very soon to save my ability to walk.  Im 65 my friend is 60!  This is insane I need her help in a very few weeks and have NO ONE ELSE!!!! I NEED HER HELP IN RECOVERY> My girl--apologized for her profanity and asked to be allowed to help me.  She was told that I would be evicted if she ever came back. NOTHING PROVEN  POLICE FOUND NOTHING!!!

Warren

Edited by JUSTICED
bad wording

Not really sure what you think anyone here can do.  I am assuming the manager gave your friend a verbal or written trespass notice forbidding her from coming on the premises.  She can do that for any reason not forbidden under constitutional protections, such as race, religion, national origin, etc.  Apparently the manager believes your friend spat at her.  It is not I portent that is true or not.  Banning someone from property is not a criminal process requiring proof the basis for the banning.

Since your health is more important, shouldn't you be trying to find another place to live where you CAN have your friend there to help you?

Or can you afford to hire a private nurse or home health care worker to visit you to assist with your mobility.

Trying to prove her innocence is not going to help you here--the manager doesn't like her and probably doesn't like you.