Sign in to follow this  
jharvey334

aparment complex forud

We are half way through our lease agreement and just stared to get a water bill. So I asked for a copy of the agreement and they sent me it and all of the signatures on the lease are forged and are not are signatures we went to the office and asked them about it and they told us because that is singed that we have to do what it says even though they are not are signatures. There are document that are in there that was not in the original agreement and some of the document that was in it are no longer there. They have 2 different copy's of the lease one of the copy's have just our initials then the other coy has both the initials and signatures. (witch are not ours) Now the are trying to charge us for something that was not in the original agreement.

You didn't ask a question, so I'm unsure what the purpose of your post is.

15 hours ago, jharvey334 said:

I asked for a copy of the agreement and they sent me it and all of the signatures on the lease are forged

If you're talking about a copy of your lease with your landlord, why wouldn't you already have that?

Or are you suggesting that, when you moved into your current residence, you did not sign a lease?