30 minutes ago, Mcneather said:

what is procedures on letting an inmate free mistaken for his father amd told to return to jail?

The procedure is to hire a lawyer to get things straightened.

30 minutes ago, Mcneather said:

And why would they be aabsoconder after all the I jail let them free?!

Beats me.

32 minutes ago, Mcneather said:

what is procedures on letting an inmate free mistaken for his father amd told to return to jail?

To the extent I can understand this jumbled mess, I would first assume it would be incredibly rare (bordering on almost never happens) for a father and son to be incarcerated in the same facility.  And even if that were to happen, the likelihood that one might mistake one for the other would be equally rare.  Regardless, I would assume the "procedure" would be apprehend the mistakenly released person and return him to custody.  Were you thinking the prison authorities might just throw up their arms and say, "oops!"

35 minutes ago, Mcneather said:

why would they be aabsoconder after all the I jail let them free?

Ummm...who are "they"?

11 minutes ago, pg1067 said:

To the extent I can understand this jumbled mess, I would first assume it would be incredibly rare (bordering on almost never happens) for a father and son to be incarcerated in the same facility.  And even if that were to happen, the likelihood that one might mistake one for the other would be equally rare.  Regardless, I would assume the "procedure" would be apprehend the mistakenly released person and return him to custody.  Were you thinking the prison authorities might just throw up their arms and say, "oops!"

Ummm...who are "they"?

Well Crawford County jail jr was his and sr in prison. Jr went back same day asked to return to jail due to the mix up and finished off incarceration on misdemeanor fines and now a absoconder on that very date mistakenly released

10 minutes ago, Mcneather said:

Well Crawford County jail jr was his and sr in prison. Jr went back same day asked to return to jail due to the mix up and finished off incarceration on misdemeanor fines and now a absoconder on that very date mistakenly released

And of course I wouldnt think oops no hands in air here obvious just keep gwttimg tied behind back due to turning himself in in first placw to get past behind him. 

Capture+_2019-07-18-12-21-55.png

Edited by Mcneather

10 minutes ago, Mcneather said:

And of course I wouldnt think oops no hands in air here obvious just keep gwttimg tied behind back due to turning himself in in first placw to get past behind him. 

Capture+_2019-07-18-12-21-55.png

Also after having being in coma, aynursm, stroke didnt remember or even told, talked to nor seen probation officer since 2014 now absoconder? Hmmm oops

3 minutes ago, Mcneather said:

Also after having being in coma, aynursm, stroke didnt remember or even told, talked to nor seen probation officer since 2014 now absoconder? Hmmm oops

Was he supposed to be seeing a probation officer since 2014.  If so that is why he is in jail.

6 minutes ago, RetiredinVA said:

It would be a big help if you would read what you have written before posting it because it makes no sense.

Its really mixed up and very hard to explain. I dont know how else to say it.

Seriously...these posts are a mess.  For example:

2 hours ago, Mcneather said:

Has papers that says from ar connect when showed the hospital records all they seemed to withdraw was PTR. 

Who has papers?

What papers?

What does "that says from ar connect" mean?

What hospital records?

Who was "showed the hospital records?

Who are "they"?

What does "PTR" mean, and what does it mean to withdraw PTR?

What's your involvement in this situation?

If your point is that the person who was mistakenly released was given additional time for being an absconder, then that person needs to be speaking with an attorney about fixing that.

27 minutes ago, pg1067 said:

Seriously...these posts are a mess.  For example:

Who has papers?

What papers?

What does "that says from ar connect" mean?

What hospital records?

Who was "showed the hospital records?

Who are "they"?

What does "PTR" mean, and what does it mean to withdraw PTR?

What's your involvement in this situation?

If your point is that the person who was mistakenly released was given additional time for being an absconder, then that person needs to be speaking with an attorney about fixing that.

Okay, David Jr got into trouble with his father Sr. So David Jr, in 2014 got public intoxication. Which gave David Jr. PTR. In 2015 April David Jr. Had stroke, aynursm, heart surgery. From then on David Jr had gotten FTC and FTC. Alot as David jr was in a coma. David learned tp walk and talk took time. So PTR was withdrawn. Somewhere in between. PTR Withdrawn "DUE TO LENGTHY HOSPITAL STAY" Then on out. David Sr finally started taking his sons hospital papera to the courts as he was in his care. Following so far? Because theres more..

Now, 2017 David Jr started receiving SSI. In which was much needed in order to pay his fines. I and Heather fiance of David Jr. As I met back up with david jr 2017 Sept. We went to high school together. We reconnected. So David Jr been to jail couple Times due to fta, FTC bonded out had court January 14 2019 930 am was present. David Jr. As the judge said to david Jr would you like to apply you cash bond to your fines and fees? David jr says "if I can" judge says great your done mr David Jr your free time go. As we went on with our lives all of a sudden BOOM mr David jr another warrant! For FTA on January 14 2019. 

We worked with bondsman David Jr and myself. Turned David jr in on 4/24/2019 mind you in the mean time DAVID Sr getting 2 felony charges. Was going to court as David jr was stuck in jail! County pulled 2,200$ cash only warrant from Public intoxication"no one" seemed to see during all other jail visits. What David jr thought was going to pay bond in out jail david jr was in there till 7/1/19! David Sr going to court dates basically waiting till going to or sentence to prison. David Jr was getting pulled to hos dads court dates from jail. So david sr decided he was sleepy one afternoon and fell plum asleep in from of the judge! David Sr got contempt. Failing drug screen. Holddd onnn more.. 

So now David Jr and David Sr. In jail on 5/ 28/19 they released David Jr. Only for the Sgt of jail called to tell david Jr. They released the wrong David. And they wasnt releasing David Sr. Until this man hobbled back to the jail to turn "David Jr" him self in a second time. He turned himself back in david Jr. Dad free david Sr. And 5/28/19 is where absoconder comes in!

2 minutes ago, PayrollHRGuy said:

So both Sr and Jr are criminals.

Why are you surprised they are both in jail?

As a child grows up in a criminal household what ever else would anyone expect? Just because"criminal" word is involved doesnt mean bad people. Blessed to be alive walking back into a court room or jail is a blessing! And David Jr sat in that jail 60 some odd days he done his due! Like a man no saying he doesnt need to own up to his responsibility of the fines before David Jr stroke. Just funny how happens to be the date 5/28/2019 he David jr absoconder now! The date the mistakenly let him free. 

Just now, Mcneather said:

As a child grows up in a criminal household what ever else would anyone expect? Just because"criminal" word is involved doesnt mean bad people. Blessed to be alive walking back into a court room or jail is a blessing! And David Jr sat in that jail 60 some odd days he done his due! Like a man no saying he doesnt need to own up to his responsibility of the fines before David Jr stroke. Just funny how happens to be the date 5/28/2019 he David jr absoconder now! The date the mistakenly let him free. 

David sr yes is in prison now. 

What are you trying to do here? Your communication skills are not going to allow you to help much. If we were to give you a step by step guide on how to clear this up there is simply no way you could comunicate it to Jr or Sr.

Thanks thats why im an attorney n all... I a Certified Nurse Assistant. I not good at this. I know it. I do apologize. This is how we learn I suppose. We David Jr and I are 1. looking to get his record cleaned or whatever you all language is when it comes to this court cases.  That way it hopefully won't mix in with his fathers cases. There is alot more to this cases honestly. And little advice? As of is this right of the court? I may just take a few law classes. So I can speak the language. Or at least understand. It. 

Just now, PayrollHRGuy said:

It isn't that you don't speak the language of law.  You seem to have an issue with the language of English.  And it isn't an Arkansas thing because I to am form Arkansas.

"Laughing Out Loud" I'm half nuts I do admit I get excited... Trying to get it all out.