Sign in to follow this  
Very confused

Needing sum help

Hello I hope in in the right spot if not hope sum one should point me in the right direction. Okay so on dec 10, 2017 I think it was a friend n I got pulled over they pulled me out of the car and then told my friend to put his hands up and he did and they told him to get out of the car well he was trying to do what they said u could hear him on the police video telling them he was trying to do what they said. Well they shot him 7 times in front of me and now I am messed up in the head cuz of it. I dont like to go anywhere except stay at home n to my appointments other then that I am always home. So is there anything I can do about this 

In any future posts, please pay better attention to proper capitalization and punctuation so that we can more easily read and understand what you write.

3 hours ago, Very confused said:

they shot him 7 times in front of me and now I am messed up in the head cuz of it. I dont like to go anywhere except stay at home n to my appointments other then that I am always home. So is there anything I can do about this 

I assume your "friend" was wanted for one or more rather serious crimes and was considered to be dangerous.  Regardless, I'm sure you "can do" lots of things, the most obvious being that you should seek help from a mental health professional.  If you're thinking you have some basis to sue the police because of this, you don't.