Chazmond Curby

Dessert beneficiary

my mother died and left me the beneficiary of every thing she owned but forgot to make a will and the case people who least her car to grabbed it what do i do to get it back

Edited by Chazmond Curby
Won't words

I assume you mean lease.  Your mother didn't own the car she was leasing it.  It can't be left to you. You would need to have someone look at the lease agreement and see what is supposed to happen on death.  I'm betting if you qualify the leasing company won't have a problem with you taking over the lease.

20 hours ago, Chazmond Curby said:

my mother died and left me the beneficiary of every thing she owned

Please explain exactly what this means.  There are very few assets for which one can designate a beneficiary (financial accounts being the primary asset for which this is possible).

20 hours ago, Chazmond Curby said:

the case people who least her car to grabbed it what do i do to get it back

I have no idea who "the case people" might be.  Assuming "least" was supposed to be "leased," whether you have any ability "to get it back" depends on the terms of the lease and how you respond to my inquiry above.  It may also depend on the applicable state law, so you should also identify the relevant state.

20 hours ago, Chazmond Curby said:

Dessert beneficiary

Please explain what this means.

×
×