Sign in to follow this  
Motz

Defective Product

Back in January of this year I purchased a scuf gaming controller, Since the purchase I have had to send the controller back 4 times for repairs which were covered under the 6 month warranty. But after this last time of getting it repaired now the controller doesn’t turn on. So this is the 5 issue since January and my warranty has ran out except the 90 day warranty after repair. I also cannot return the controller because their return policy is 14 days. So my main question is some type of legal way to get my money back since I’ve had so many issues? 

3 hours ago, Motz said:

So my main question is some type of legal way to get my money back since I’ve had so many issues? 

Did you buy it with a credit card? Many credit cards provide extended warranty features. You would have another 6 months after the first 6 months ran out. If it couldn't be fixed you'd be paid for a replacement.

Before you decide on a lawsuit you might want to write reviews on websites that sell the item and have a review feature, like Amazon and eBay. I often see a manufacturer responding to them.