Sign in to follow this  
jona zeigler

Mike zeigler

I leased my pasture to someone for 5 years for no money the written lease states that they put a pivot and pump on field and that they didnt sublease it and that would be the payment for 5 years leasing it. he sublease it tona friend and now the lease is over and I tried to lease it and was told the pump is broken AMD the circle is structurally junk . that it would crash if ran. I'm a disabled man and the whole purpose of renting it for exchange for circle and pump was cause I couldnt afford to put one on my field and then after 5 years I could lease the field for money . do I have a case?

You really ought to proofread before hitting the "post" button.

32 minutes ago, jona zeigler said:

the written lease states that they put a pivot and pump on field

A pivot?  What sort of pump?

AMD the circle is structurally junk

Huh?

do I have a case?

A case of what?

It's not very clear what your tenant was doing on the pasture.  However, if the lease is over, has the tenant vacated the property?  If so, and if the tenant failed to install some equipment or failed to leave it in working order, you can sue for breach of contract.

Not really sure if there's more to this, but I encourage you to consult with a local attorney for advice.