SAB

Attorney wants to Withdraw Personal Injury lawsuit ? Trial date set May 2020

My personal injury attorney wants to withdraw from the lawsuit he filed after trial date SET .      CAN I PLEASE HAVE ANY ADVICE OR HELP on options what to do next. Sign Off , Go in front of a judge, Hire another attorney ? Asking I come pick up my file. Do I have the right to see what has been investigated to date by attorney? I believe there are very important facts that were not looked into. I am not sure exactly to date what attorney did to date communication was not what I expected No return calls , e-mails , QUESTIONS not answered , etc. I Can Not Get Straight Answers On What Was Investigated and Basic Questions ( It's Wrong ) Lawsuit is in Pennsylvania. I am still treating for multiple life long injuries. 

2 hours ago, SAB said:

My personal injury attorney wants to withdraw from the lawsuit he filed after trial date SET .

Just to clarify, in the subject header of your post, you wrote that the attorney "wants to withdraw [the] lawsuit," but here you wrote that he "wants to withdraw from the lawsuit."  Those are two very different things and, unless you say otherwise, I'll assume you intended the latter (i.e., that he doesn't want to represent you anymore).

2 hours ago, SAB said:

CAN I PLEASE HAVE ANY ADVICE OR HELP on options what to do next. Sign Off , Go in front of a judge, Hire another attorney ?

No one here knows anything about your situation beyond the scant information in your post.  Among other things, you didn't tell us why your attorney wants to withdraw.  That said, if your trial date isn't for another year, the likelihood that you could prevent the attorney from withdrawing is probably almost nil, so you probably should be seeking a new attorney.

2 hours ago, SAB said:

Do I have the right to see what has been investigated to date by attorney?

I'm not quite sure what this means, but anything pertinent to your case should be in the files that get transferred to you or your new attorney.

2 hours ago, SAB said:

I believe there are very important facts that were not looked into.

Ok.  Good thing you have eleven months until the trial date.

×
×