Sign in to follow this  
Valtor

child being forced into group home by parents

A 14 year old living in California is being forced out of her home by adoptive parents, and if she refuses she will be put into a group home I could ask for more details if necessary but would request an answer soon please

A 14 year old living in California is being forced out of her home  Why? To go where?

by adoptive parents Court ordered adoption? Or foster parents? Or friends of the family? Or what?

if she refuses   With few exceptions, a 14 year old does not have the right to refuse what she is told to do by her parents or legal guardians. What is she refusing to do, why, and what is the alternative she proposes instead?

she will be put into a group home   What kind of a group home?

I could ask for more details if necessary Since you have provided no meaningful information more details will surely be necessary if you expect any kind of a response

but would request an answer soon please  An answer to what? I can think of at least three questions you might be asking and we have no way of knowing which, if any of them, you mean.