Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

TBI Injury - has anger issues has been charged with Disorderly Conduct and also Assault. What can be done to let judge know he has lost half his brain.

Recommended Posts

Arrested a couple times for DC and now he went to his own house and wife was partying with kids there. They arrested him because he was angry told them to leave and his wife said no .... cops came threw him down and arrested him with Disorderly Conduct and Assault. What can be done for a TBI patient in the courts?????

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...