if you sell your hone but are going to rent it back but after the deal you get the deed for the house with your name only as the owner and it is recorded with the county recorder and you were supposed to begin paying rent in November but you never did in fact you haven't paid any rent and you haven't heard a word from anyone do you think someone made a mistake and put the house in your name and that its yours now or did someone lforgot about you  or what is going on?

If the intent was for you to sell your home and rent it back from the buyer then, yeah, it sure does look like something went wrong.

But how you expect any stranger on the internet to know what is going on is beyond me.

Did you use a real estate agent, lawyer, escrow/title company?

When the sale closed did you get a stack of paperwork?

Did you get a check?

Answer those questions.

I dont expect anyone off the internet to know  what is going on that wasnt my intent I only wanted to know if it was normal to get the deed for the house after the sell was complete. The tranaction is more complicated than this and the parts i left out could be important however i have decided to present my question to a lawyer so thanks for your reply and have a good day 

6 hours ago, Lacey K said:

I only wanted to know if it was normal to get the deed for the house after the sell was complete

No, it isn't. I already wrote that something appeared to go wrong.

6 hours ago, Lacey K said:

The tranaction is more complicated than this and the parts i left out could be importanti have decided to present my question to a lawyer

Make sure you don't leave out the important parts when you talk to the lawyer.