Dougster

wrong d.o.b. on search warrant

3 hours ago, Dougster said:

Police executed a search warrant at my residence but the d.o.b. listed is incorrect.  Is it valid?

Why would a search warrant have your (or someone else's) date of birth on it?  What things were sought by the search warrant?

It's impossible to assess this fully without having all relevant facts and actually reading the warrant, but it's likely that your date of birth is completely irrelevant.

18 hours ago, Dougster said:

Police executed a search warrant at my residence but the d.o.b. listed is incorrect.  Is it valid?

Let me put it this way: the fact that the warrant or the warrant application has an incorrect date of birth (DOB) does not itself make the warrant invalid. A DOB is not required for a search warrant. It is possible the search warrant is invalid for other reasons, but you'd need to have your lawyer look at all the facts and tell you if there is good basis for suppressing the evidence seized during the search.