Sign in to follow this  
Joshua

Bankruptcy

I located the cuspid number tht is appointed to me regarding my birth certificate and social security number tht states my worth according to the government ( and the powers tht be ) that is unbeknown unless you research it all ur self. So my question is during the bankruptcy filing proceedings I'm gonna  list my birth certificate as an asset cuz in all actuality according to the governing powers it's worth more than my debt.  What problems can you foresee with this situation.  Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.  Thank you

I think you may be referring to your "CUSIP" number.  It is a number assigned to you by an unidentified federal agency identifying you as a corporation who can be bought and sold to investors.  It may be present on your birth (berth) certificate or social security card in invisible red ink.  It can also be decoded using you berth certificate name, in all caps, and your social security number.  The decoding procedure can be found on several internet sites unless the government has shut them all down, which is a possibility.

Your berth certificate is not the asset, YOU are the asset.  The only danger in listing your cusip on your bankruptcy form is that your owner may take you away and lock you up in a state hospital for the insane to prevent you from revealing to the world the existence of the government's plan.

After you read this put a piece of paper over the screen of you computer to keep THEM from reading it.

5 hours ago, Joshua said:

What problems can you foresee with this situation.  Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.

A birth certificate is not an asset that would be included in the schedule of assets and liabilities that one files in a personal bankruptcy proceeding.

5 hours ago, Joshua said:

I located the cuspid number tht is appointed to me regarding my birth certificate and social security number

Have no idea what you are referring to when you say there is a "cuspid number" appointed to you.

RetiredinVA speculates that you might be referring to a 'CUSIP' number but even that doesn't make sense either -- CUSIP numbers are identification codes assigned to stocks, bonds, and some other investments and are mainly used in connection with computerized trading record-keeping systems to facilitate trades of the investments and for other related activities. CUSIP numbers are not assigned to people.

58 minutes ago, RetiredinVA said:

The only danger in listing your cusip on your bankruptcy form is that your owner may take you away and lock you up in a state hospital for the insane to prevent you from revealing to the world the existence of the government's plan.

I'm really hoping that anyone reading this thread will recognize that RetiredinVA is attempting to be humorous.  Emphasis on attempting...

Unfortunately, there are those who believe the government assigns a cusip number to everyone who is issued a birth certificate printed on forms issued by the American Banknote Corporation.  That company produces paper used for secure printing and has nothing to do with the United States government.  However  .  .  .

Believers in the cusip number actually believe they have a monetary value reflected in their cusip account.  Look it up.

7 hours ago, Joshua said:

I located the cuspid number tht is appointed to me regarding my birth certificate and social security number tht states my worth according to the government

Huh?

during the bankruptcy filing proceedings I'm gonna  list my birth certificate as an asset cuz in all actuality according to the governing powers it's worth more than my debt.

Which "government" do you think assigns a monetary value to a person's birth certificate?

What problems can you foresee with this situation.

The most obvious potential problem would be that the court or the bankruptcy trustee accepts your representation that your birth certificate is an asset worth more than your debt and dismisses your bankruptcy.