Jump to content

Need Help. Father us citizen but has his identity stolen, can help his son.

Recommended Posts

Hello, and thanks for reading me. 

My boyfriends father is a us citizen. Some how got his identity stolen, but he doesn't live in usa grounds so he hasn't done anything about it.

He crosses the border everyday with no problem tho. My boyfriend is 29 and really hoping his father can be the one who helps him with his immigration status. He is Mexican. 

He tried going to the social security administration office but has been told to take his father and an id. We can help the man get an id but what if they cant give it to him because of his situation. 

Long story short.. my question is

from where does he start to fix his problem?

how long might it take?

is it expensive?

and any extra input is well appreciated 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...