My husband was working when the officer stopped him because he seen him pick up a beer can and threw it in the garbage jump out his vehicle push my husband up against his squad car put him in handcuffs search him without even asking him for an ID so he search him without his consent cause my husband did have his ID on him and took him into custody and didn't even read him his miranda rights he had Court today and the judge order for court fees and time served does that means he's getting released how can we go about this issue 

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation.  Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

15 hours ago, Chantel Moss said:

My husband was working when the officer stopped him because he seen him pick up a beer can and threw it in the garbage jump out

I assume this means your husband drives (something) for a living.  You seem to be saying that, while your husband was driving for work, a police officer saw your husband pick up a beer can and throw it somewhere.  Correct?  What is a "garbage jump out"?

his vehicle push my husband up against his squad car

Huh?

handcuffs search him without even asking him for an ID

Why would you expect the officer to ask for ID before searching?

didn't even read him his miranda rights

So?  Did the officer interrogate your husband and, if so, did your husband say anything in response to the interrogation?

he had Court today and the judge order for court fees and time served does that means he's getting released

Sounds like it, but no one here was in court or knows anything about your husband's case.

how can we go about this issue

I don't understand what this question means.

As far as the question in the subject header in your post, nothing in your post suggests anyone other than your husband did anything illegal.