Chridtinamelissa Tamez

What are my rights as a person on a well. With other siblings but I currently live in the house. What are my rights. And been living here for over two years.

I currently live in the house I am mother left us in the will of four other children. I currently work over the road and they are demanding for somebody to enter the house without me being there. They are wanting to sell the house which I do not have a problem with it. They want this done this week. And informed me of this two days ago. 

5 minutes ago, Chridtinamelissa Tamez said:

You didn't clearly articulate a question, but I have several for you.

1. In what state is the house located?

2. In whose name(s) is the house titled?  (It is sufficient to say something like, "my mother;" I'm not looking for actual names).

3. When did your mother die?

4. Was her estate probated?  If so, who is the executor/administrator?  Is the probate still ongoing?  If not, when did it close?

5. Your post makes several references to "they."  Who are "they"?

×
×