In the state of North Carolina when the employer fires the employeel , an then the employee turns around and files a North Carolina unemployment claim,  and states the reasons of which they fired or the dismissal  of their job an on the questions the ask to be very specific on and for exact reasons and then the employer has to do the same for the rebuttal on  his reasons of why he terminated the employee . Then later on throughout the hearings an the appeals  the employer changes the reasons of why the employee was fired. Is that not against policy and procedures and also against rules and regulations an just plain wrong ?  I know  my employer changed this reasons of why he terminated me throughout multiple hearings as well as appeals because I have all the transcript from previous hearings an appeals an it shows it's not for the  same reasons he gave at initial request . And yet i keep getting denied when the reasons of my appeals and reasons of dismissal had stayed the same since the beginning.  If it would had stayed to the true facts of the first reason he wrote down I'd already won but being he changes up an they allow it to be added has changed the out come . Can he change his story ? An if not who an where do I report it to ? 

Edited by GoBigOrGoHome
Misspelled words

Of course he can change his story. So can you. That doesn't mean the UI office is going to pay any attention to anything but the initially provided information.

And who would you report it to? The UI commission can see that the story changed even more easily than you can. You may rest assured that they will take any action that is necessary.

So let me get this right I understand North Carolina is a right to fire space and I also know that anyone can makeup and add to story as it goes but being that it is a adjudicator and also goes and has been in front of the Court of Appeals it has been the man did that down due to the fact of the adjudicator had violated my civil rights process by putting issues into matter that wasn't even included into the fact-finding so they also give you the complete transcripts and also they give you the copies made of where your employer puts the reasons of why they had terminated you at the beginning up at all and every time and process.  So how does in the court of law does someone change a statement lately in that court of law it's not like it's just the Unemployment Security Commission this is also the Court of Appeals?

You're assuming that because he changed or added to the story, that means that the information changed or added is being considered in the determination. You should not make that assumption.

I have all the transcripts and also all the paperwork from start to finish that indicates different reasons from what the initial reason of why he fired me. From initial paperwork to the car hearing to the second hearing. Point of the matter is I look and read every piece of paperworkthat the Unemployment security commission sends to me so that way it is included for evidence that is what they use for your evidence for the hearing all the paperwork filed some initial to the hearing and if that has been changed that is sworn testimony and it is also clearly indicated on the paper that you fill out any kind of false information will be considered as falsifying documents hope which carries a penalty incarceration in the state of North Carolina so what I'm getting at what is the difference when you testify and write a statement on someone weather unemployment or regular law you cannot go back and change that so why is he being able to do so when it is a formal setting judicial set??

Whenever you are having an official hearing you get sworn in which means the testimony you are about to give is correct in his accurate is the best of your memory it cannot switch from time to time so whatever benefits the employer so basically what you're trying to say CBG is that you really don't have a clue cuz you keep on running in circles on things that for one sworn statement bud,and it's just like being in record of court because you're dealing with a judge on the telephone not just a regular average Joe so therefore CBG I prefer if you comment on what I'm asking that you give correct information because there's no way under the sun that a person can change testimony that's called perjury especially when you've been sworn in and also handwritten statements that are all different reasons from the original bottom line is if you don't have the correct answer why comment on