Aprill

how to wright appeal

I have many disabilities and freely told government people which none decided to help me at any point. I'm trying to figure out what the ada coordinator put as helping others as new changes, at no way helped me during mediation. By tittle 2 what can I request in appeal letter? 

Title 2 of what? What decision is it exactly that you want to appeal and what agency/organization made that decision? In what state are you located? A little explanation of what happened and what you want to appeal would help people to give you some useful information.

Michigan, local court. I'm under disability told lawyers prosecution and many others of my mental illiness and physical disabilities at no point did anyone help me. yes I didn't know what or even a ADA coordinator was a thing.   putting cards in windows and other things to help disable people now.  told that prosecution didn't know she was new for the year 

flexible time takes me longer to understand legal terms more time was needed. after mediation which was forced only two hours was on time limit court lawyer requested GAL.

And when you asked for additional time what did they say? You did ask for it, right? You didn't just assume that telling them you had a disability meant they had to automatically grant more time without being asked?

On the contrary, if you are relying on the ADA, the responsibility is on the disabled person to request accommodation. It is not up to the entity to assume an accommodation is needed, or to assume what accommodation is required. It is up to you to make your specific needs known.

×
×