Lsul67

Subsidized permanent legal custody

We are getting our foster daughter. CYS is recommending SPLC. They want to know what we want. I have no idea what we need to ask for. They are not very forth coming. I dont even really understand the difference between the SPLC and adopting...I am unsure if we should push for the adoption or not. This all makes me nervous. 

Please help me what we are should be asking and if what they are offering us will be enough.

Not really sure what you think anyone on the internet can do for you.  If you don't understand what you're getting into, you probably shouldn't do it.  If someone tells you something you don't understand, ask questions until you understand.  It may even be worthwhile to consult with a local attorney so that you understand your legal responsibilities.

×
×