Goingnuts68

Telemarketears

Sarah from Amazon has left around 100 messages on my phone. I have blocked at least 50 different numbers and unsubscribed to something I have never subscribed to in the first place. Do I have any legal rights or any way I can sue the perpetrators? I dont answer my phone anymore because 7 out of 10 times it is the same recording

1 hour ago, Goingnuts68 said:

Sarah from Amazon has left around 100 messages on my phone.

Are you sure it's FROM Amazon and not just some scammer pretending to be from Amazon. I found nothing online complaining about Amazon doing any telemarketing but I came across a few references to scammers pretending to be from Amazon. Have you contacted Amazon to report this activity?

1 hour ago, Goingnuts68 said:

Do I have any legal rights or any way I can sue the perpetrators?

Sure. You can file a private nuisance lawsuit against them -- If you can find them. My guess is that they aren't even in the US.

1 hour ago, Goingnuts68 said:

I dont answer my phone anymore because 7 out of 10 times it is the same recording

Change your phone number. Yes, inconvenient and infuriating, but you might have to resign yourself to doing it out of self-preservation.

×
×