I was LPR and got into altercation with a customer at business place, first he was abusing customer and I politely asked him to behave insted of behaving he start abusing me, I refuse to serve him and told him to get out from shop, he pushes display items on counter while he was leaving from the place. As soon he left out I heared a sound like breaking front display glass for my safety I went out with my gun and saw that abuser customer leaving from parking lot. Unfortunately in frustration gun went off and later Police arrived at my place and I found bullet hit his car tyre. I was arrested and next day bail out. As a result I was charged with aggravted assult shooting on occupied vehicle. Before few days of trial I left USA for family emergency and my family didn't allow me to return to face trial because they fear may be lose case and get convicted.

Now I want to come back Florida to fight my 16 years old pending case, my family immigrant visa approved and we have to submit our papers to NVC for consular processing. I need legal expert advice what steps do I have to take to come USA without causing any problem on our immigrant visa. I have never had any problem with the law. 

Can I release on Bail after arriving in case I am arrested?

When you say "I was LPR" I assume you mean that you are a green card holder (legal permanent resident).

27 minutes ago, Legend1 said:

I have never had any problem with the law. 

Your post indicates otherwise -- you say that you were arrested and charged with aggravated assault, you were freed on bail, and then, rather than show up for trial, you left the country.  That all adds up to potentially significant problems with the law.

27 minutes ago, Legend1 said:

Because the last time you were released on bail you left the country and didn't return in time for trial, it seems unlikely that a court would allow you to post bail this time around.  You've proven that you are a flight risk. 

×
×