In California can a Dismissal be Reversed? And how can you verify if the Records were recorded or processed correctly? My Son had several cases, that he had already served his time for, dismissed in May, 2017. Months later in December 2017, the County Sheriff stopped him on the street, insisted he was still on probation, and arrested him. Stating that his dismissal was reversed, because they found drugs on him, after being searched. Then additional charges for him having them in jail? When they should of had them all after the search in the first place. Anyway I don't understand why the Sheriff's did not see anything stating the fact of dismissal. Why it was not processed within the system as being dismissed? I can't afford anymore Attorneys. The State of California has Extorted all my assets within their court system over the years.

2 hours ago, onarevolution said:

In California can a Dismissal be Reversed?

In the abstract, virtually anything is possible.

2 hours ago, onarevolution said:

how can you verify if the Records were recorded or processed correctly?

By reviewing them.

2 hours ago, onarevolution said:

Then additional charges for him having them in jail?

Despite your use of a question mark, this sentence is not a question.  If you intended a question, I cannot discern what you might have intended to ask.

2 hours ago, onarevolution said:

Why it was not processed within the system as being dismissed?

We have no information about your son's situation beyond what you've told us.  If he cannot afford to hire an attorney, he should ask to have a public defender appointed.

×
×