Anne

Mobile home lot but owned mobile home.

Hi, I really need some advise on what to do.  We purchased our double wide from a mortgage company that was already in a mobile home park in 2015.  When we moved in there was a broken fence that management at the time said we could replace in the spring, as we had a large dog (who is on the lease). But of course when the time came we were not aloud.  Then this year they said we couldnt use a tie out to let the dogs go to the bathroom!  And they literally just go out for 10 or 15 mins tops. I am partially handicap and am unable walk them.  Now we have gone to court and they said my dogs had to be removed by tomorrow night at 5pm.  If the dogs are service dogs, would it prevent them from being able to make me remove them?

1 hour ago, Anne said:

Now we have gone to court and they said

What court?

Who is "they"?

What did the judge say?

1 hour ago, Anne said:

If the dogs are service dogs

Are they or aren't they? You can just declare them service dogs after the fact.

Did you have a lawyer?

If not, I suggest you get one, and do it fast.

3 hours ago, Anne said:

Now we have gone to court and they said my dogs had to be removed by tomorrow night at 5pm.

Who are "they"?  Does this mean that the court ordered you to get rid of your dogs?

3 hours ago, Anne said:

If the dogs are service dogs, would it prevent them from being able to make me remove them?

If the court ordered you to get rid of your dogs, you will be in contempt of court if you don't do as the court ordered.  If your dogs are "service dogs," that's something you obviously should have argued before the court ordered you to remove them (if, in fact, that's what the court ordered).  As noted in the prior response, you can't just decide after the fact that they're "service dogs."

×
×