Arlenescrazy

i need help

7 posts in this topic

My question is can they actually charge me 8 months later for possession of paraphernalia and dangerous drugs if they were not found on my person? Also the police report states that I was found in another vehicle can I charge the lady for moving me she was not even involved in the accident she was a witness and she pulled me out of my vehicle and put me in hers I was unconscious and don't remember any of this

Yeah, they can charge you.  in fact, it sounds like they did.  Whether they can convict you depends on the evidence they have gathered against you in the last eight months.  I  would suggest you discuss this only with your attorney.  

On 12/28/2018 at 8:07 PM, Arlenescrazy said:

I was in a headon collision on 04/12/2019

Since you're apparently able to predict the future, can you tell me who will win the Super Bowl next month?

On 12/29/2018 at 4:27 PM, Arlenescrazy said:

My question is can they actually charge me 8 months later for possession of paraphernalia and dangerous drugs if they were not found on my person?

You told us that "they" have changed you "wirg dui, criminal damage, endagerment."  You did not mention being charged with possession of paraphernalia or drugs, so I'm not sure why this is a concern for you.  In any event, the prosecutor can charge you with anything, and charges would be appropriate if supported by probable cause.  If, in the fact, you were not in possession of drugs or paraphernalia, then it's difficult to understand how such charges might be appropriate.

On 12/29/2018 at 4:27 PM, Arlenescrazy said:

Also the police report states that I was found in another vehicle can I charge the lady for moving me she was not even involved in the accident she was a witness and she pulled me out of my vehicle and put me in hers I was unconscious and don't remember any of this

You cannot charge anyone with anything.  Only the prosecutor can file criminal charges.  You could sue this woman, but you have no apparent basis for doing so.