Troe42

payroll was using my identity to steal money

someone in payroll is was using my identity to steal money form my ex employer and what should i do idk what damage he may hay have done to my credit or what mess my taxes will be. my ex employer didn't even contact me a sheriff informed me when i reached out to them i got no response. the guy who did it has already been arrested

Edited by Troe42

Please use proper grammar. It is very difficult to read your post. It is unclear in what way they stole your identity, how they used it to steal money, why this would affect your taxes, or what you wish to do about it. I would suggest following through with law enforcement and perhaps contacting a lawyer who handles identity theft cases.

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation.  Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

1 hour ago, Troe42 said:

i do idk what damage he may hay

Huh?

Identity theft is a crime.  Report it to the police.  You can sue the person who did this, although you may have difficulty recovering anything.  Beyond that, without a coherent explanation of what has happened, there's not much anyone here can do other than suggest you consult with a local attorney.

×
×