Jenniferjj77

jenniferjj77

Almost any credible evidence will support a probation revocation.  When you moved did you advise the probation officer?  If not, that is a probation violation in itself.  The idea of probation is that you must be squeaky clean or you go to jail.  Probation is a privilege that is to be treasured.

2 hours ago, Jenniferjj77 said:

is oral swab testing admissable in court for probation violation?

It certainly can be.

2 hours ago, Jenniferjj77 said:

if I have moved from address I listed on court paperwork can the police still search the residence 

Of course.  Moreover, a criminal on probation will be required to notify his/her PO about any move, and failure to do so would probably be grounds to revoke the probation.

15 hours ago, Jenniferjj77 said:

If I have been correctly informed I believe that urine screens are the only kind of drug screen admissable in court  in Indiana ks this correct

In the abstract, the answer is no.  In a particular context, the answer might be yes, but you haven't clearly described the context, and no Indiana lawyers follow these boards as far as I know.