I received an interact e transfer and withdrew the funds (3,700) then two days later my bank froze my account and informed me the funds sent to me came from a fraudulent account. I was unaware this was the case, but now I’m told I owe the money back and I don’t have access to my account. Is there anything I can do? This is not fair

the police wont help me make a report nor will my bank allow me to disclose any or all info I have that may help them investigate. Am I liable? Why won’t my bank tell me anything? I have no history of fraud and have always been in good standing, so I’m frustrated

the buyer I used on paxful was verified and when I left a bad review it was suspiciously removed and no one I’ve contacted seems to want to help

what can I do? Plz help 

×
×