sisnozark

misdemenour theft

I plead guilty to misdemeanor theft of 500 dollars or less. I was sentenced to one-year county jail suspended to supervised probation 2 years. I did the 2 years probation but got suspended and put on another 2years probation for dirty UA. I am now into my 11 months of the second sentence and got violated for dirty UA. Probation is asking for the term of probation be suspended and violation hearing is scheduled. 

oh yeah, I am concerned about consequences? If my sentence is executed would I serve 365 days? also, I did forget to mention that I am in the mental health court which was issued to me about 6 months ago?

Since you don't seem to comprehend the concept of adhering to the conditions of your probation, it is reasonable to assume that you'll be incarcerated for a while.  Consult with a local criminal defense attorney.

×