I gave my email address to the car salesman. Then he asked me a 68 year old disabled veteran my password. Next thing I was asked for was $1000 down. I signed a screen with the alleged contract, then I was sent a paper contract except I did not accept the FedEx delivery because I needed an electronic transmitted contract. The finance person told me to come in about two to three weeks later for me to sign the contract. I went under duress 200 miles and sign another contract. The car price was $5600 then with a four interest the balance became $7579, plus the down payment the balance became $8579? They told me that I do not know how to add. 

8 minutes ago, cew said:

I gave my email address to the car salesman. Then he asked me a 68 year old disabled veteran my password.

Why?  You didn't give him the password, did you?  What do your age and veteran status have to do with anything?

9 minutes ago, cew said:

I signed a screen with the alleged contract, then I was sent a paper contract except I did not accept the FedEx delivery because I needed an electronic transmitted contract.

Why do you say alleged contract?  If you didn't accept the Fedex delivery, how do you know what it was?  Why do you "need[] an electronic transmitted contract"?

10 minutes ago, cew said:

The finance person told me to come in about two to three weeks later for me to sign the contract. I went under duress 200 miles and sign another contract.

What was the nature of the duress?  Why did you buy a car from a dealer so far from where you live?

Beyond that, you didn't as a question (the one sentence in your post that ends with a question mark isn't actually a question), so I'm uncertain what the purpose of your post is.

I have several mental issues from the military. The VA has been treating me with visits and medications since 1970. I read an article that states that military and veterans have a higher percentage of scams being against us than compared to the society.

I did give my password because I did not think he/they could do anything.

I am somewhat new to Wifi and searching on the web. I am not computer illiterate, as I am an engineer but even I went online to get approved for a car loan with one of my banks so I should have known what could have been done.

I cannot remember how I got the first contract. Someone only told me that Fedex tried to give me a package from the dealer but I was not there to sign it.

Capital One sent me the second contract electronically as I complained to BBB about a $5600 debt after I returned the SUV.

The duress is my mental conditions and I also have several physical disabling impairments. Elderly people are more apt to scams because we are still accustomed to the old days when people did not do what they do now days.

My question is first I feel that I have been scammed by fraud based upon them getting the loan; second, the amount is ridiculous, they should have deducted $1000 from the price of the SUV not added it; how can I still owe $5600 after I returned the SUV? And hasn't a crime occurred?

I had a dealer closer to recommended by a friend, but I let my brother convince me to come visit him and he said that they have car dealers there and I listened. 

×
×