Fallguy

Goodbye

Thanks everyone. Although I didn’t get much help here and accused often, it kept me going.

I no longer need to stress over the adjusters silly games. I finally got the answer I’ve been searching for. I think I made it harder than it should have been. 

I realize workers compensation laws has a simple process to follow. The only time things get murky is when your employer terminates you.

The end game is that the truth will eventually be reveal if you understand the tactics that the adjusters uses. 

I might have to write a book about my experience with workers comp. it sounds like there a lot of attorneys on here so I apologize if I offended anyone. 

Thanks everybody who has help me. Yes, even you payrollguy. I wish I would have gotten to learn more from ellemd. 

×
×