KKnCamsmom

Psychopath ruining my life!

Ok so this is a really weird situation but I’m thinking this cannot be legal.. so there was this guy that I’ve known for over 7 years and throughout the 7 years this guy has ruined my credit. He has paid for several different things that were in my name with his credit cards and then whenever we get in a fight he somehow cancels the payments and gets his money back. He has done it with many different things over the years. For example my cable bill, I owe spectrum over $750 and frontier around $200, I owe palm beach tan over $350 and most recently he got back almost $1,000 for car payments he had made for me this past year. There is several other things he had paid for me that he got the money back for but I just listed a couple of things to give you some examples. He also filed bankruptcy because he bought me implants and furniture that he couldn’t get the money back for so he claimed it on his bankruptcy and he told me that he hides money from the bankruptcy company because they would take it from him if they knew how much he really has. He’s also weaseled his way out of his alimony payments! This guy is getting away with so many things! He’s cheating the system and he deserves to go to jail! He has ruined my life and my family’s life in so many ways. Now I don’t know how he is doing this over and over again but please tell me that this cannot be legal and that there is something I can do? 

Edited by KKnCamsmom
Just adding more information

11 hours ago, KKnCamsmom said:

he told me that he hides money from the bankruptcy company because they would take it from him if they knew how much he really has.

Not sure what you mean (or he means) by "the bankruptcy company."  How do you know he actually filed bankruptcy?  Have you seen filed stamped copies of documents?  Have you confirmed it at the court's website?  Or are you just believing what he told you?

If, in fact, he filed bankruptcy, there will be a court-appointed trustee.  You could contact that person and tell him/her that your sugar daddy claims to be hiding money.

he deserves to go to jail!

Aside from the possible bankruptcy fraud, nothing you wrote even suggests he might have committed any crimes.

He has ruined my life and my family’s life in so many ways

And yet you're still in contact with him?

Now I don’t know how he is doing this over and over again but please tell me that this cannot be legal and that there is something I can do?

Aside from the possible bankruptcy fraud (discussed above) and "weaseling" out of alimony (which isn't any of your concern), the only thing you described is that he made payments on your behalf and somehow convinced the payees to give him the money back.  That might not be legal or it might be completely legal.  The only way to know is to know how he's doing it.  Since you don't know that there's nothing much anyone here can tell you other than that you should stay away from this guy and pay your own bills.

7 hours ago, RetiredinVA said:

Why did this person make payments on your accounts?  To whom does he owe alimony?  Ifhe retracted payments leaving you in trouble, why did you allow him to do it "over and over again"?

He was a friend that was helping me out by paying my bills and when he got mad at me he got the money back not from the companies that he made the payments to but from his bank by claiming fraud but I never used his card and made the payments myself he made them. The alimony is known of my concern I was just making another example of what kind of person he is.

3 hours ago, pg1067 said:

Not sure what you mean (or he means) by "the bankruptcy company."  How do you know he actually filed bankruptcy?  Have you seen filed stamped copies of documents?  Have you confirmed it at the court's website?  Or are you just believing what he told you?

If, in fact, he filed bankruptcy, there will be a court-appointed trustee.  You could contact that person and tell him/her that your sugar daddy claims to be hiding money.

He is definitely going through bankruptcy and hiding money.

Aside from the possible bankruptcy fraud, nothing you wrote even suggests he might have committed any crimes.

Isn’t he committing fraud by getting his money back for making payments for things for me and then canceling them by saying that they were fraudulent?

And yet you're still in contact with him?

Not anymore 

Aside from the possible bankruptcy fraud (discussed above) and "weaseling" out of alimony (which isn't any of your concern), the only thing you described is that he made payments on your behalf and somehow convinced the payees to give him the money back.  That might not be legal or it might be completely legal.  The only way to know is to know how he's doing it.  Since you don't know that there's nothing much anyone here can tell you other than that you should stay away from this guy and pay your own bills.

As mentioned, you're free to contact his bankruptcy trustee.  You're also free to contact his bank if he made fraud allegations about you.  However, nothing you do will make your debts go away, so you're probably best advised simply to move on with your life.