Smakin

recovering loss from wrongful seizure of a vehicle, defamation and harrassment

My son's vehicle was seized in a homicide investigation 1 1/2 years ago, they recently solved the case and (with many phone calls) returned the vehicle.

He was also harrassed, as was I, and his name smeared around our small community.

We are in need of information on what time of lawyer we need to recover his losses.

9 hours ago, Smakin said:

By whom?

9 hours ago, Smakin said:

You don't need a lawyer to (try to) recover his losses.  It's also not clear what losses you're talking about.  Are you suggesting that you think he is entitled to compensation for having his car seized in connection with a homicide investigation?  As far as the "harassment" and the "smearing" of his and your names, without any actual facts, it's impossible to address either of those things.

×