I'm at a loss as to the purpose of posting a picture of this letter -- which contains a whole bunch of personal, identifying information -- without any explanation of the context and without any questions.

What is the purpose of your post?

33 minutes ago, pg1067 said:

What is the purpose of your post?

33 minutes ago, pg1067 said:

What is the purpose of your post?

3 hours ago, Gwendolyn Stewart said:

That was an court order for Easter Seals too take my moms car and I take care of her. They want me too pay bills here

The document you scanned is a letter; it is not a court order.  The letter states that the writer of the letter -- apparently a corporate guardian of your mother -- is "request[ing] that the court order [you] to contribute bills in order to reside there or move out of the home of [your mother, I assume]."  The letter also states that the writer of the letter "is re-petitioning the court for approval of 2017 guardianship fees as well as an order to remove a" car titled to your mother.  Remove it from where and to where?  The letter does not say.  The letter also indicates that you are or were represented by counsel.

3 hours ago, Gwendolyn Stewart said:

I m’ trying too get the graudinship over my mom, Easter Seals too my moms car, my boyfriend wanted too buy the car, they rest the price of it, I want too know can I sue?

Anyone can sue anyone for anything, but your posts don't indicate that you have any legal or factual basis to sue anyone for anything.

If your posts here are any indication of your ability to write, you're going to need to hire an attorney if you want any chance of successfully getting the court to allow you to replace the current guardian.

×
×