Jump to content

Would this be the right section?

3 posts in this topic

July 16th I was incarcerated in Union County jail North Carolina. On the 19th I noticed unusual swelling and pain coming from my right leg that seemed to be getting worse and spreading by the moment. At that time I decided it was getting to the point that I should tell the authorities and see the nurse/doctor because the ice and heat that I had been advised to put on it was not working and it was so bad that I could no longer put my weight on it. On the 26th I was rushed to the hospital where I was put in icu for 7 days, it is now Aug 1st. On the 7th I was placed in the most unsanitary cell in the jail, where the bathroom was a hole in the floor, still unable to walk since I had a huge hole in my leg. Needless to say, I was back in the hospital within a week, at which point I had to endure surgery and get a drainage tube, and approx. 40 staples. Please help. I cant find an attorney in Union that will help, nor do I know how to pursue a lawsuit or what kind of attorney I will need to hire. I cant afford the medical bills and all this is due to their negligence.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now