NKR

mandatory liabilty coverage for rental car in Delaware

I do not own a car or a car insurance. Are car rental providers mandated by state of Delaware to provide any liability coverage when I rent a car or do I have to buy the supplemental liability coverage they provide?

Thanks

I don't understand the distinction you seem to be drawing between a rental car company "provid[ing] any liability coverage" and providing "supplemental liability coverage."

When you rent a car, you have the opportunity to purchase legally required liability coverage as well as other coverage.

If that doesn't answer your question, please clarify what you're asking.

I believe the OP is asking if the rental company provides liability coverage they do. The supplemental liability you can buy at the time of renting keeps them from suing the renter and often protects in excess of the limits the rental company liability coverage.

×
×