Fallguy

Mpn

Yes, I’m learning new acronyms. 

they went out of business and their website is also out. The numbers are not in service. I wondering if there is a place that stores their files.

thanks 

2 hours ago, Fallguy said:

Yes, I’m learning new acronyms.

So...are you going to tell us what yours means?

2 hours ago, Fallguy said:

Needless to say, no one here knows what has become of some unknown business's files.

Medical network providers 

I was hoping someone here might have a similar situation. I’m sure that clinic has many clients so I thought there might be kept someplace. I don’t think they would just toss them out.

i will try to locate that doctor.

thanks

The records will be held by whoever took over the practice. If no one took over the practice, they could be anywhere but most likely in storage somewhere. if the injury was not work related, then the workers comp doctor would have nothing to do with it.

Sorry retiredinva, I just saw your question. The question is about workers comp. I wanted those records to see what his first report of injury. I was able to get a copy and it says industrial related and modified duty. 

×
×