Jump to content

Falsifying Court documentation

2 posts in this topic

Are you claiming someone from CPS actually went to the clerk's office and changed documents in the court's file And you can prove it?  If so, you should notify the clerk of the court who can take appropriate action.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now