MRupp

IntElligence Community Unlawful Targeting of Americans

A lot has been said about this issue, that currently the US military and private defense contractors along with our Intelligence agencies are oppressing a select grouping of people in our country that just so happen to be Americans with relative impunity from a Law Enforcement overwhelmed not capable, and or unwilling of policing the Intelligence community that abuses FISA and targets Americans with illegal capabilities that harass, assault, and look to mentally destroy their victim that they list as “targets.”  

I am one of those and have a slam dunk case against the US Government and these scumbag Defense contractors that oppress Americans with impunity from Law Enforcement that frankly doesn’t know what to do to combat against it.  

Please contact me immediately to start a case and assist me with it, only if you are a serious attorney that is up to the task of going after these operators of the most atrocious illegal activity I’ve ever come across.

Matthew Rupp

[redacted]

Edited by FindLaw_JY
Removed phone number

2 hours ago, MRupp said:

A lot has been said about this issue

Said by whom?

2 hours ago, MRupp said:

that currently the US military and private defense contractors along with our Intelligence agencies are oppressing a select grouping of people in our country that just so happen to be Americans with relative impunity from a Law Enforcement overwhelmed not capable, and or unwilling of policing the Intelligence community that abuses FISA and targets Americans with illegal capabilities that harass, assault, and look to mentally destroy their victim that they list as “targets.”

Dafuq are you talking about?

2 hours ago, MRupp said:

I am one of those and have a slam dunk case against the US Government

Sure you do.  Just like all the other people you think are in the same situation who "slam dunked" their way to victory and received thousands or millions of dollars for having done so?

2 hours ago, MRupp said:

No one is going to contact you based on your post on this message board, especially since you didn't bother to explain what you're talking about (except that you might get a bunch of crank calls as a result of foolishly posting your phone number).

In order to prove your damages you will need a mental health professional to testify as to the emotional impact of the government's actions.  I suggest you consult with a psychiatrist about your damages before you hire a lawyer.

Though I appreciate your comments, you idiots afforded me no benefit with assisting me with my legal needs.  Is there any attorneys out there with balls any more, or you guys just wanted to get rich by fleasing your clientele for the only profession that can charge 33 pts for maybe doing nothing.  I need a real serious go getting attorney, not chumps that probably don’t know what Augmented Cognition stands for or the implications of the Military’s use of signal technologies and HSS against Americans.

1 hour ago, MRupp said:

Though I appreciate your comments, you idiots afforded me no benefit with assisting me with my legal needs.

Have you considered that is because (1) you haven't articulated what you're talking about with any degree of coherency, and (2) no one is going to contact you based on a message board post?  Also, considering you didn't ask any questions and your only request was that someone "contact [you] immediately to start a case," I'm at a loss to understand how the first response wasn't helpful.

P.S. Resorting to name calling just because you don't like what someone has to say is on the maturity level of an average 10 year old.

1 hour ago, MRupp said:

the Military’s use of signal technologies and HSS against Americans.

I suggest you seek assistance from a mental health professional.

×