Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Injury in Mexico

3 posts in this topic

One source (but clearly not the only source) you could use to find a lawyer in Mexico to represent you in this matter is the US Embassy in Mexico. The embassy maintains a list of attorneys who speak English.




Possibly one of the lawyers on that list could be helpful to you in this matter.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, linedpt said:

I am looking for attorney to represent me in a personal injury lawsuit for an severe injury sustained in a Mexican hotel owned by a Spanish company.


Ok.  Good luck.


Is there any particular reason you shared this with us?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this